Partner,Founder and President
Partner,Chief Financial Officer
Partner,Chief Investment Officer
Vice President of Acquisitionsand Investment Strategy
Vice President ofBusiness Development
Vice President ofPortfolio Management
AgIS Capital is an employee-owned firm that offers sophisticated institutional investors a disciplined, private equity-like approach to agricultural investing.
46 Plympton Street, 4th Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02118
News & Views
AgIS Capital Code of Ethics
1. We Meet our Fiduciary Obligations: We operate with good faith and an unwavering commitment to protecting and enhancing our client’s interests. Among other things, this entails making investment decisions with their needs and interests solely in mind.
2. We Operate with Honesty and Integrity: We believe earning our clients’ trust empowers us to successfully invest on their behalf. We strive to cultivate and maintain that trust by behaving transparently—providing clients, and the constituencies with which we interact on their behalf, with timely and accurate information on our activities.
3. We Embrace Sustainability and Social Responsibility: We recognize that our activities can influence the achievement of global sustainability objectives and have an impact on the communities where we operate. To that end, our business processes and policies, from acquisition sourcing and asset management to client reporting and asset liquidation, are dynamic and strive to address and accommodate a broad range of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations.
4. We Embody Professionalism: We believe professionalism is a reflection of an organization’s commitment to excellence and is the hallmark of its ability to cultivate and sustain important relationships. We emphasize ethical behavior and individual and organizational achievement and strive to treat clients, employees, partners, and other constituencies with professional courtesy and personal respect.
5. We Are a Learning Organization: We are experts in agricultural investing and we believe that maintaining our stature in that regard requires that we enhance and expand our knowledge and expertise. We routinely evaluate our organizational strengths and weaknesses and focus on continuous improvement so we are recognized as a thought leader.